Family reschedules Costa Titch’s memorial service.

Family reschedules Costa Titch’s memorial service.

  • Costa Titch’s memorial service has been postponed by the family.

Family reschedules Costa Titch’s memorial service.
Family reschedules Costa Titch’s memorial service.


The reason for cancelling Costa Titch‘s memorial ceremony, which was scheduled for Thursday, has been given by his family and colleagues.

The funeral for dancer and rapper Costa Titch, which was scheduled for this Thursday, March 16, has been postponed, according to the Tsobanoglous family.

The performer, whose true name was Constantinos Tsobanoglou, passed away on March 11 in Johannesburg at the Expo Center while onstage at the Ultra Music Festival.

Actress Ntando Duma posted a note from the family on her Instagram stories on Thursday, saying they would love for every one of the Big Flexa hitmaker’s Titch Gang supporters to come.

“We regret to inform you that Costa Titch’s Memorial will be postponed. This is due to some of the Titch Gang Fans nationally and worldwide who would have loved to be part of this but are unfortunately unable to make it, due to the short notice.” read the postponement statement.

“As we all know Costa was all about inclusivity and unity, he would have loved to have everyone who he loved, and who supported him to all be there.”


The family also stated that a new date and location details would be announced shortly.

“Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for understanding, and the continuous love, and support that you always show to the family, friends and team.”

Meanwhile, A police report on Sunday stated that there is still no information regarding Costa Titch‘s cause of death.

“We can confirm that the police in SAPS Booysen have registered a case of inquest following the death of 28-year-old Mr Costa Tsobanoglou on 11 March 2023. It is reported that Tsobanoglou collapsed while he was performing at the Ultra South Africa concert at Nasrec,” read a statement according to SABC News.

“Post-mortem will determine the cause of death,” the statement continued.

The performer reportedly had a seizure, which the Weekend Argus stated may have been brought on by the flashing lights. According to the publication, it was well known that the musician had epilepsy, a condition that affects the brain and results in seizures.

Comments are closed.